Just when I thought the holiday festive season ,new year bash got over,what next came to my mind.Too late did I realize its Valentine’s Day around the corner.It might be just another day for few but there are still a many like me who would like to celebrate it in their own sweet way.Needless to say chocolates,cakes and gifts are a customary part of this special day.Nothing can be more satisfying than doing/making things for our loved ones with a personal touch. I have decided to host Bake – a – Cake event this month.I am hopeful that this event is going to bring about the best baking minds together. To keep up with the spirit of the season how about a cake with a Valentine’s day theme? Here are the rules
- Bake any cake with Valentine’s day as a theme.For eg – Heart shaped cakes,or any other shapes round,square,bundt or anything,chocolate or strawberry based etc.These are just examples,you can cup with anything that suits you.
- Everything needs to be baked from scratch. No ready made cake mix allowed.
- Post it about in your blog between now and 27 Feb 2010 ,CST.Entries must be in English.Please ensure to link it to this post as well.
- No earlier posts allowed. The cake needs to be baked for this event,though you are allowed to share with any other blog events.
- Limit to 2 entries per blog. Please feel free to promote Bake-a-Cake event by adding this logo to your blog post.
- After posting,please mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the below mentioned details.
Your name –
Blog Name –
Post title –
Post URL –
Your location –
Attach a 350 – pixel wide photo
On the subject of the mail,please mention “Bake-a-Cake”.Non bloggers can mail me the details.
Round up will be posted by the 5th Mar’10
Also, how about tempting you with a special gift? One random entry will win the Perfect Desserts : 55 recipe cards by the editors of Good Housekeeping.
If I get enough responses, I will make this a monthly event…wat do u people say? Are you willing to contribute?
Looking forward to your entries for this event.